What you will learn
At the end of this activity, you will be able to-
- Explain the 12 principles and 4 values listed in the Agile Manifesto.
- Demonstrate the benefits of “responding to change” in Agile over “following a plan” in traditional project management.
- Describe how the Scrum values (courage, focus, commitment, respect, openness) relate to the Scrum artifacts, events, and roles.
- List and explain the three pillars in Scrum ? Transparency, Inspection, Adaptation.
- Explain the differences between framework and methodology and understand why Scrum is called a framework.
- List 5 ways to develop an Agile mindset.
- Illustrate 2 differences between Agile and Scrum and explain why these two terms cannot be used interchangeably.